Monday, November 8, 2010

think about it hard enough

Photobucket

There are certain emotions that will stay in your heart forever. I just finished reading all my old blogposts. How I hated him. Look what I'm doing now. I'm practically in love with the guy. A part of me knows that it's not real, that part of me knows that its just a longing for love and attention from a testosterone being.

I remember back in december when I was crushing on him so badly, I wrote a 5 page confession letter. Planned to give it to him on his birthday but chickened out. Thank god he confessed to me on the same day. Recently, that thrill of a crush came back. It was the same guy. I wrote another letter for him, this time, only 3 pages long.

However, now, it seems rather one-sided. Everyone tells me that "hey, I bet he still likes you". All trying to give me some hope. But I don't expect anything big, after all, I did break his heart. A week ago, I heard something from a friend, that made me tear. After I ended our relationship, he cried. HE FUCKING CRIED. I swear I'm going to hell.

I constantly fantasise about us getting back together. Tho I doubt it will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment